I do love a simple pesto pasta, but I always feel like it could do with some extra ingredients adding to it, just to jazz it up a bit! This one is perfect because it can be eaten hot or cold for lunch or dinner!
PESTO PASTA WITH CHICKEN:
Ingredients: 2 servings
Whole grain pasta 2 portions
- Start boiling the pasta, it will need 10 mins to boil in total.
- While this is starting to warm up chop each end off the green beans and half
- Melt your preferable oil in a small pan and fry off the chicken for about 6 mins.
- As you start the chicken, put the green beans into the pan with the pasta so they can boil for 6 mins while the chicken fries.
- After the 6 mins test the chicken to see if it is cooked, drain the pasta and the green beans and mix all with pesto.
- Split into two portions and garnish with tomatoes.
FIND ME HERE: